Monday, August 16, 2010

Not meant to be a blogger?

Well I always have the best of intentions of keeping up with the blog...ok so maybe not daily, but at least weekly and not here it has been just over 2 months since I have blogged last! Lots has happened in the past couple of months
  • The 4th of July
  • Annual trip to Sunriver (will have to post a recap, but these are a few of my favorites)
  • Trip to local outdoor water park
  • Trips to the libraries (Both kids have earned their book bags)
  • The start of flag football season, so far so good Ethan is really enjoying it!
  • Girls night out to see Eclipse (and hopefully getting ready for another girls movie night the first week of September)
  • Trip to Medford with my inlaws and my BIL and SIL and their 3 kids (uploading those pictures tonight) We finally took a picture of all 5 cousins together first since miss Lily is turning 8 months)
  • In a matter of a couple weeks my Bella turns the BIG 5; now to get her birthday party planned!
  • Nearly not enough scrapbooking has happened over the summer, I have still bought a few kits and some a few album templates so I've got a few projects in mind to get started on, now to make it happen!
  • I also started a project from Knock Off Wood, now to get it finished!!!!
Now maybe those few readers I have will have to endure some posts about the above events because I want to share a few of my favorite pictures!

P.S. If you have never checked out these two blog I would check them out Becky Higgins and Stacy Julian, I especially like her section on SPRINKLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment