Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fun Friday...

We packed up our bikes and a few extras (soccer ball and snacks) and headed to a local bike/walking/running park. It has tons of great trails and pathways to ride our bikes on. Bella fell asleep again on the back of my bike and Ethan just rode like crazy, well except for when he had to stop (every 5 minutes I swear) for a water break or to eat the wild blackberries growing everywhere! Otherwise we had a GREAT TIME just hanging out and then headed out to PIZZA! Yummy! All in all a great Friday!

Thank goodness the kids really don't mind having their pictures taken. Heaven knows I have my camera everywhere with me. Both kids even stopped on the playground and said, "Mommy take my picture here!" .... Ahh gotta love them!

I won't bore you with all of the pictures right now, but here are 3 of them that I really liked!

Gotta love the vintage Clyde the Glyde shirt. We have had it for years and finally fits him!

This one I barely caught him while he was climbing up the ladder... he was so excited to see if I got him or not.
Don't you just love her cheesy smile!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment