Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blue Shirts, Blue Bruises!

I found the I HEART FACES BLOG  a couple weeks ago and missed entering the challenge for last week, but looks like I might make this weeks challenge BLUE! So sad to say it is NOT a brand new photo, I am reviving a photo of Ethan from school last year. (Hopefully that doesn't make a difference in the challenge, I'm sure new photos are always best, but I just love this one!)


I think the blue in his shirt pops in this photo and then if we want to be a little symbolic LOL the big goose egg on his head is turning black and blue right before our eyes!


P.S. Edited blog post to add that on this weeks challenge, Week# 38 Blue I am #459 Blue Shirts, Blue Bruises! Happy picture viewing!

5 comments:

  1. poor baby! great shot, though :) and good documentation for the health insurance in case you need it - lol! what a cute face!

    my blue shot is posted also. feel free to come and visit anytime :O).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Bumps on the head are never fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good too read your website again i see some interesting updates here..

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/fruit-of-the-loom/16130-8-oz-best-50-50-hood.htm

    ReplyDelete