Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Results are in...

The official race results are in!


I can't thank my friends and family enough for their support. My goal was to finish in 45 minutes with a pace of a 15 minute mile...So I can say I am very proud of myself and with how I finished! Looking forward to my next one and finishing even better! =)

P.S. Don't you just love reality TV. Monday nights are back.................with The Bachelorette. I think my very early pick is going to have to be FRANK. He was super funny, but I hate reading spoilers, but if they are right then he may end up being a jerk! Not sure who will be my "runner up".

Sadly The Biggest Loser is over for this season. I like so many others I'm sure get "attached" to the contestants and I love hearing how they are doing and following their stories! I was so split on who I wanted to "win" this season, but am super glad that Michael won! He deserved it! They all looked absolutely stunning! What an inspirational show!

No comments:

Post a Comment