Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4th (63/365)

Bath night!I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing, but Todd has always been the bath one! Since they first came home he has been the one to give the baths. Seriously I think I can count on two hands the number of times that I have been the one to do the baths! THANK YOU!!!

I'm sure someday Ethan will hate me for it, but I have to share a page out of his February journal. (Every month they (the kindergarteners) have a new journal aka a few pages that they draw in a few times for each month and then write a sentence for their page!

Well this was one of Ethan's pages' for February!

Can you read it? Could that be any cuter! If you can't read it .. it says

"I would give my Valentine Cora a trip to Hawaii!"

Well today was a productive photo day LOL so I have to add a few more just because!

I had to post these... check out her face... so simple and sweet (Dont' let her fool you though!) I just love her puckered lips!

Ethan yesterday riding his scooter... Could he be anymore photogenic!? Seriously laughing and such great teeth (except for when he is grinding them--I hate that noise!) LOL!
See Bella doesn't always have to rub your chin or arm! Here she pushed up my pant leg a little bit and proceeded to suck her thumb, rub my calf and then rest her face on my leg? Don't ask why! It is just what she does!!! (Photo by Ethan, age 6)
and last but not least! I turn my head for a few minutes and when I look back Ethan has these hair clips in his hair! I reach for my camera and he poses! Gotta love it!

Here is to more shooting tomorrow (and keeping up with the blog better)!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Valentine's wishes!!!! A trip to Hawaii sounds wonderful just about NOW!

    Blessings,
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete