Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27th (58/365)

Thank goodnees it is finally Friday! I was real excited about our Lent project; The Lenten Tree!

Ethan and I put it together on the wall, or well he started helping me and then he was busy playing Legos and left mom to do the work...he did give me pointers though!

Not the best pictures, but a little tough to get at just the right angle and get the whole tree! =)


I think our tree looks somewhat like a tree and the kids are super excited about coloring and deciding where to put their crosses. (We will be putting Bella's on the right and Ethan's will be on the left!) They will both color one for each of the 40 days of Lent. I can't wait to see what our tree will look like with 80 crosses!

Here is a link to ASH WEDNESDAY post with some other great links!

No comments:

Post a Comment