Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 17th (17/365)

First of all I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY mom! Nope won't say how old she is!

Today was pretty much the usual, clean clean clean and throw in a little playing. Todd wasn't overly excited about it, but I convinced him that bowling tonight with Kathleen and Madyson would be fun! He worked a lot of overtime this week and was pretty tired. We had a lot of fun, though I think Ethan was pretty disappointed that he didn't do better. You see he is used to playing the Wii bowling and getting high scores. OMG his high score the other night was 195 (on the Wii). I do look forward to bowling again soon, not sure about everyone else, but I really enjoy it!

I apologize now for the amount of photos... Needless to say I was very very pleasantly surprised at what great lighting there was at the Bowling alley (at least until they turned off the lights and everything white glowed!) Thank goodness I got my pictures in early!

Again I apologize for soo many photos... for the next couple of days I will only have one or two photo... I know too much!

Can you believe that I even got a scrapbook page done with these photos!


2 comments:

  1. OMG these are precious LOL! They really looked so cute bowling! I love your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bowling pics!! Love the layout too. I have on my calendar to take my kids for there very first time next month, we are so excited!

    ReplyDelete