Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3rd

Today was the day we put away the Christmas tree and what little Christmas decor that we had actually got out. In 2009 I vow to get my Christmas stuff out right after Thanksgiving so it can actually be out and enjoyed. You know make it worth the time to get it all out. I know probably not the best attitude. But c'mon I'm not the only one that thinks it is soo much work to decorate for the holidays!

On this day I woke around 7:30am and starting photographing the ornaments on the tree (for like the 3rd year in a row) again I vow to finally make our ornament album. I want to document some of our special ornaments and where have come from and why they are so special to us!

The kids have soo many that were given to them. Todd and I both have some from our childhood and our "thing" is to find Christmas ornaments when we go on vacation!

A tradition that started on our Honeymoon!




2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous pictures! Great start on your 365 project! (I came from Becky's blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from the link on Becky's page. I love your Christmas ornament photos. What a great idea. I'm hoping to get inspiration for photo ideas from other 365ers. I've already had a few tough days thinking of what to take a photo of.

    shawnaproject365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete